Intensive Grants Training with Hanover Research
On Friday, September 27, from 9am-3pm, the CAHSS Dean’s Office and the Center for Social Science Scholarship will be hosting grants professionals from Hanover Research for a day of intensive training, to help faculty strengthen competitive proposals to federal agencies such as the NIH and NSF as well as to private and non-profit foundations that serve the social sciences, humanities and arts.
Social science faculty with prior grant experience who are looking to scale up their research are especially encouraged to attend!
Please RSVP as “going” on our myUMBC page for an accurate headcount!
An event flyer and agenda are available for download below.
Teams of CAHSS faculty will also be able to apply for the opportunity to work directly with Hanover professionals to develop and strengthen collaborative proposals for external funding. In the meantime, all interested faculty are encouraged to attend the intensive training workshop on September 27 to learn more about Hanover and their resources.
The CS3 is sponsoring many other events this fall, including the Social Sciences Forum. In addition, please see the many other lecture series and events hosted on campus:
- Arts and Culture Calendar
- Center for Urban Environmental Research and Education Seminar Series
- Fall 2019 Economics and Public Policy Seminar Series
- Humanities Forum, hosted by the Dresher Center for the Humanities
- Entrepreneurship Speaker Series, hosted by the Alex Brown Center for Entrepreneurship
- Public Policy forums
- To include an event or lecture series in this list, please email us.